HealthyWage is reinventing weight loss and fitness using behavioral economics, data science and technology. Our weight loss and fitness challenges are based on research that demonstrates the power of financial incentives and social networks, which we harness to provide motivation, structure and accountability to drive behavior change. Our most popular product, the HealthyWager, lets people make a “bet” on their own weight loss and win up to $10,000. Last year, HealthyWage awarded more than $13 million in prizes. You can read about our company in hundreds of earned media pieces, including Good Morning America, the Today show, and the New York Times, etc., but our work has just begun, and we need strong, creative leadership to take us to the next level.
About the Position
Are you naturally curious, a little bit skeptical, very analytical?
Are you comfortable in ambiguous situations and consider yourself adaptable?
Are you a top notch communicator? Then listen up….
The Growth Product Manager will develop and test hypotheses to grow our user base. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate.
This is a dream job -- a high profile, impactful role at a rapidly growing company. And our innovative Virtual Office Program means you can work from anywhere, as long as you have access to outstanding Internet service and can get the job done.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to improve HealthyWage’s customer acquisition metrics.
401(k) with generous company match (after 6 months of employment);
Two weeks paid vacation; and,
Virtual Office Program, which allows you to work from anywhere, as long as you have access to outstanding Internet service and can get the job done. The Virtual Office Program is one of the best parts about working at HealthyWage. We’ve adopted tools that foster a strong, fun, fulfilling and productive work culture, even though most of us are distributed around the country. We supply your remote office with the best supplies and equipment. The Virtual Office Program is amazing for professionals who also happen to be expecting mothers, parents of young and school-age children, people with pets, people who get restless living in one place for too long, and people who just want to be able to work from the mountains or the beach or the farm...or New York City minus the crowded subway ride.
- At least 3 years of product management or growth experience
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization on landing pages
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnel
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Optimizely and/or Mixpanel
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product